BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We are SOO Awesome.

Last night my sister, my bff Arizona (a.k.a. SpockEnthusiast), and I went to see the new Star Trek movie again!! This was my sister's first time seeing it, and I wanted her to experience it on the big screen. I have to say after seeing it the third time it was still AMAZING. The coolest part was having the theatre almost to ourselves, so we could freely express our love for the super-hot Zachary Quinto, and of course so I could squeal out "I LOVE YOU LEONARD!!!!". When i first saw the new Star Trek movie, I was actually quite new to the whole trekkie experience. I hadn't seen one episode of Star Trek and didn't really fully understand the nostalgia behind some of the jokes. After seeing the movie the third time and knowing all of the episodes by heart (loser alert), I could fully enjoy the movie more and its hidden jokes from the original series. Go and see it before it stops playing!!!! BTW: The new guy that plays Ambassador Sarek is HORRIFYING. My sister and I screamed every time we saw him. I miss Mark Leonard.






<---Mark Leonard, original Sarek.




Ben Cross, new Sarek. --->

0 comments: