BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Leonard Nimoy's Teeth...What Happend???!!

Nothing bothers me more than bad teeth, and I noticed that Leonard Nimoy's teeth go from perfect to yellowy and crooked. What happened??? In Kid Monk Baroni his teeth were perfect, white and straight. I then looked up Leonard Nimoy on a google search with these search words "Leonard Nimoy Heavy Smoker". What I found on google was pretty surprising. First I found a link to a website entitled "The World's Most Famous Smokers". And guess who was on the list? Leonard Nimoy! And a few others I wasn't surprised to see. You can see the list here. I then found a webpage on Leonard Nimoy where the writer of this magazine article refers to Nimoy as "An Olympic Smoker". You can read that article here. I was happy to then find out that he does not smoke anymore, probably to keep his false teeth nice and shiny.

Young Nimoy's teeth --->


Leonard Nimoy's teeth when playing Spock in (eww)--->

0 comments: