BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Movies containing actors from new Star Trek movie!

In my daily television watchings I noticed a few actors that appeared in the new Star Trek 2009 movie!!

The first trailer I noticed contained the actor that played young James T. Kirk. His name is
Jimmy Bennet and he is the main character in a new movie for younglings called Shorts. The movie is for little kids and looks kinda dumb so I probably won't go see it. I was surprised to find out that little Jimmy was the voice of "Roo" from Winnie the Pooh.

Apparently Jimmy is into heavy metal as well.


Another movie that is coming out that I think looks effing stupid stars Eric Bana (Captain Nero). He plays the main character Henry DeTamble in The Time Traveler's Wife. He also plays a guy called "Clarke" in new movie starring Adam Sandler called Funny People, which looks pretty good actually and might be worth a few laughs. Suprisingly enough Eric Bana isn't too bad looking :9

0 comments: