BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Favorite Lines

I recently saw Star Trek XI for the fourth time and have thus decided to share with you my favorite lines from the movie, or at least the ones that stand out to me the most and why. So, here's the list:

"Tiberius? That's the worst!"-George Kirk (I don't know, but the way he says it is funny to me.)

"Out of the chair."-Spock (You tell him, Spock!)

"Live long and prosper."-Spock (When he tells the council this and really means f*ck you)

"Dammit man, I'm a doctor, not a physicist!"-Bones (I just love his cranky oldmanness.)

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"-Bones (You can't not laugh.)

"You whistle really loud."-Kirk (I actually just love Kirk whenever he gets beat up, since it happens quite a lot in the movie.)

"Hello Christopher, I'm Nero."-Nero (Just the way he says this is like they are going on date or something; it's hilarious.)

"That's weird."-Kirk (After the green alien girl says that she loves him. Kirk is such a player.)

"How? Over your dead body?" "Preferably not."-Kirk and Old Spock (I actually just love everything old Spock says in general. He is amazing.)

Well those are the quotes that I remember most, though I'm sure there are more that I love. What's your favorite quotes from the new Star Trek or any Star Trek in general?

Also, just because I like this line so much (even though it's from the original line and doesn't fit with the theme):

"You gave them to the Klingons?"-Kirk (in the Trouble with Tribbles episode, Kirk's face is hilarious.)

0 comments: