BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Must Haves

Because I like making lists (obviously), I have a list of what I items I would like most from the Star Trek Universe:

-A Tribble (if I get too many of them, then I will have a tribble bonfire!)

-Enterprise shaped salt and pepper shaker (they probably can't hold much, but they are awesome)

-A Vulcan child (because they are super adorable! Of course, I would want one with an attitude problem because that's even more adorable!)

-New Spock's stupid sweater ("Vanessa, how can you like Spock? He's wearing that stupid sweater!" "That sweater is adorable! His mom probably made it for him." Note: After much thought on the issue, I now too find the sweater adorable.)

-Old Spock's Winter Jacket (It was very stylish.)

-3D Chess set (even though there's no way I could figure out how to play the game)

-Spock's robe (from Voyage Home, I would totally wear his robe)

-A Phaser Gun (Mainly so that I can say, "Set phasers to stun.")

That's all I can think of for now. Anything else you can think of?

0 comments: