BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New to the Blog

Hey Everyone! I am TheAmazingArizona, and I'm contributing to the blog for the first time. General introduction: Growing up, I was a Star Wars girl, but I was inspired by the latest Star Trek movie to explore old Star Trek episodes. I starting watching them and found them incredibly entertaining. I still have yet to see every single episode (sorry!), but plan to do so soon. I've also seen a lot of Voyager and Star Trek IV, which is an amazing video. (Hello, Computer!) Okay, I'm nowhere near as informed about Star Trek as Vaness (KaitouCoon), but I'm working on it! I plan on finishing the original series and Voyager, then maybe venture into Deep Space or Next Gen. I also need to watch the other movies, and if Vaness ever loans it to me, I want to read "I am Spock". Otherwise, yeah, look for updatings from me when I'm bored (which happens a lot).

0 comments: